Visit our Harbor High Showcase!
For a printed copy of our School Accountability Report Card (SARC), please ask in the main office.
Vision & Mission
Preparing World Ready Students
Mission: Harbor High School is committed to developing world-ready studentswho are dedicated to excellence. Harbor High graduates will beproductive, involved citizens of their community and the world. Vision: As evidence of their readiness for the world after high school, HarborHigh School graduates will:
- be academically prepared to enroll in a college or a training program related to their future goals, academic accomplishments, personal skills and abilities.
- strive to reach their highest potential and in so doing will demonstrate World Ready skills.
World Ready Skills
Harbor High graduates will strive to reach their highest potential and in so doing will demonstrate the following life skills and attributes:
|Effective Communicators who:
- Write and speak with clarity to diverse audiences
- Communicate in a variety of ways using appropriate medium
- Listen and read for understanding
Critical and Creative Thinkers who:
- Apply decision making skills to real situations
- Apply past learning and experience to new situations
- Use a variety of information gathering skills, tools and information resources
- Assess the validity and usefulness of information
- Manage academic and personal responsibilities
- Set and work through short and long-term goals
- Adjust goals and strategies as necessary
- Use interpersonal skills when working within groups
- Contribute to achievement of group goals
- Acknowledge the contribution of others
Persistent learners who:
- Problem solve through difficulties without giving up
- Apply past knowledge to present situations
- Access resources in order to reach goals