The Harbor High Parent Boosters have a strong tradition of providing $500 Scholarships to graduating Seniors who plan on attending a 2 or 4 year college or trade school. For more info read below and download the application. Please share this with graduating seniors. The application is not tedious yet you do need at least one letter of recommendation. Students will be able to print out the application form that is attached or go online. The online form is not available yet but I will let you know as soon as it is. Please let me know if you have any questions about this. I am emailing you since Students may be nominated by teachers, counselors, and coaches and/or by filling out an HHPBC scholarship application.
Sincerely - Kathy Ferraro
Scholarship Committee Chair
Due Date: May 12, 2016
GPA: Minimum 2.5 GPA
How to apply:
● Students may be nominated by teachers, counselors, and coaches or may apply
by filling out an HHPBC scholarship application
● To assist students who have shown an effort to improve in school and have
made a contribution to the Harbor or local community.
● Graduating Harbor High senior.
● Student in good standing.
● Must show evidence of involvement in school or community activities.
● Planning to attend accredited 2 4year
college or trade school.
● Must submit at least one letter of recommendation.
Scholarship funds are to pay for school expenses only (books, fees, tuition, etc.) and
will be deposited in a school account in your name.
Return your completed application to the Counseling Office.