For your user name: type in your 6-digit student identification number. Your password: is the initials of your first and last name and your birth date. For example, if your name is John Smith and your birth date is January 1, 1996, your password is js010196.
Can’t get into your student account? See Amy Glasgow, our Registrar, in the Counseling Office.
Make an appointment to
see Amy Glasgow, our Registrar, in the Counseling Office or drop in
between 8:00 am and 2:00 pm to set up your parent portal. Call
831-429-3810 x 1055 or email email@example.com
The Infinite Campus Mobile App
To add the IC mobile application to your phone to get notifications regarding assignments, attendance, and more, the district ID is: KKRJBL
|The Parent Portal What is the Parent Portal?
How Do I Sign-up For the Parent Portal?
Parent Portal gives parents and students access to information on the
student data system (called Infinite Campus) used by the school.
of our teachers use the gradebook feature that allows students and
parents to view all assignments and tests and how much was earned on
each, as well as the 6-week, 12-week and final semester grades as soon
as the teacher enters them.
- Parents may also review
their student’s entire attendance record including excused and
unexcused absences and tardies from the beginning of the school year to
present day. Information is updated daily by 5:00 pm.
- Parents can also review their student’s transcripts, final grades each semester, and personal information about your student.
can sign-up through the Main Office, Registrar's Office, or Counseling
Office but must do so in person and bring a picture ID.
- Once you sign-up, you do not need to do so again as long as your student attends Harbor.
- Only parents/ guardians listed on the student's emergency card are allowed to set up an account.
- When reviewing personal information, if you find an error, contact the school to report it.
- For more information call Amy Glasgow at 831-429-3810 X 1055 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org